New software Directory Sweeper is unleased!!

Ok so I finally finished work on my latest software program Directory Sweeper. This one lets you clean specified directories at a given interval or simply when you want to. It can sit in the system tray or you can run it full screen. You also get a report of what files/directories it was unable to remove after the last sweep. It's version 1.0 and I can think of lots of improvements already but it's pretty good. I think it's actually good enough to charge a small fee for. It's only 9.95 to buy, you can download it over at my website under software. Download it, try it, and if you think it rocks your world just send me the paypal. If you think it stinks let me know why! The screenshots below show the app in action.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

String.Replace vs Regex.Replace

C# Form Application in Kiosk Mode/Fullscreen

Javascript numeric only text box