My first real blog

Ok, I have to admit I'm a slashdot addict. I must go over it a few times a day. I read about blogger being updated and oh yeah I have a blog there. A few minutes later and a forgotten password and I was in. I don't write a lot but when I get the urge it pours out in spouts and then dries up. Look at my journal on slashdot under jlechem, I go a while with nothing then BAM tons to write about.

I guess I should talk about me a little bit, I live in Utah, work for a DoD contractor doing .net programming, no kids, 1 dog, 1 wife (insert polygamy joke here), vote democrat, and am your typical white American male. As time progresses I'm sure I will write more and more interesting things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

String.Replace vs Regex.Replace

C# Form Application in Kiosk Mode/Fullscreen

C# using a transaction with ODBC